The Namosi Joint Venture (NJV) conducts all exploration and study activities in accordance with the Environment Management Act (2005) and in consultation with local landowners and communities.
In addition, the NJV will:
- Integrate environmental management into all facets of our business
- Make employees and contractors aware of our commitments and their environmental responsibilities in relation to the NJVâ€™s activities
- Inform and consult with the community about the NJVâ€™s activities and projects
- Manage the environmental risks on a site-specific basis to achieve planned environmental outcomes
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations as a minimum standard
- Identify opportunities for the efficient use of energy and water
- Rehabilitate sites or areas disturbed by company activities.